CHANGE YOUR LINKS!

hello alcohollywood!

Saturday, January 14, 2006

work was boring with a B! B B B! BBBBBBBBoring! i almost fell asleep so many times!!

went to town and did some accidental shopping! why accidental??? cos my main intention was to visit enling. and she was showing me the stuff that were on discount! anddd!! it realllly is quite reasonable...... (thank you friends for reservations.. 15th 15th.) and i swear when everyone turns 19.. they stop wearing surf brands. i hardly wore surfbrands in my teens....... last month i bought like 4 mambo tops. and this month?? 3 roxy tops!! hahaha. as my collegue said in the minah tone... "ayee.. mambo SIA!! surf brand leh!! u minah wannabe is it???" !!!! grrr.

so we had dinner at BK (burger king) and then we went to HV (holland village) to go to CS (coldstorage) to get tampons for someone who was in desperate need for it before she became... bloody _______ (insert name) and no.. not bloody mary the drink.

and so we ended up at gallery hotel. and then we decided that we want to go to WB (winebar) and we walked alll the way to goodold Z (z0uk) and it was sooooo packed. so we ended up at the J bar of the M hotel. and we all had some ICB (icecoldbeer) and saw gay people. and then we went to the B (basement) to get the car and ended up at the gallery hotel AGAIN! this time we went up to liquid room. to a room filled with ___________ (insert word) people. after our ICB again.. we left. well so just imagine how BBBBBoring it was.. and we ended up at MOS (ministryofs0und).

(as you can prolly tell... yes i am very awake.... and very bored!!)

and guess what??? i think i should start walking with my eyes closed. first, at the entrance of MOS, i saw my cousin's husband. which makes him my cousin in law. and i know his friends too! they saw me.. seeing my cousin in law... they all went.. "wah.. die already." and.... my cousininlaw was so scared. but me, being the nice cousin in law.. i am going to keep the secret for him. since my cousin just left for a trip..... i mean everyone needs to party sometimes right?? also to add on the fact that now my cousininlaw will have to be extra nice to me! muahahha. but he already is a nice guy to begin with. so i shall pretend that i didnt see him and just annouce it on the worldwideweb. anyway i think none of my family members read my blog.

AND!!!! another point to back the whole daphneshouldstartwalkingwithhereyesclosed thingy.... i went into the pureroom....... AND THEN... i saw my cousin's wife. which makes her my cousin in law too........ wahlao.. like pre chinese new year gathering lah!! and i saw her in a cosy corner having drinks with a guy.. who isnt my cousin!! but as ive said again.. (old) people need to party..... so.... whatever lah!! up to them!! just dont let me catch them with their scandals can already lah!

wah, but come to think about it.... if i EVER see my brotherinlaw in a club getting it on with a girl.. i will so go up to him and slap him. either that or ask for money. HAHA. okay, im kidding about the money part.. but yah. anyway i think he should know better than to do a thing like that cos he knows that i go to the places that he will go to.. so he better dont!! or else both of us will be chased outta the club cos i will slap him and kick him in his balls.

okay. end of story. end of the day. bed time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home